April...April

Yess it's true I was born on April.
I was happy
But I hated it first.
I was being tricked, cheated, and get a deep insulting for the first time in my life in this month.
I've been trapped in the lowest life point in my life in April.
And last, 10 days ago lost my meritorious best friend. She is the most quiet, patient, tough and also pious enough woman.
It's bizzare even for a lil' thing such as "oh every person who have problem with me born in April". So ridiculous,wasn't it?

I hated April.
But I realize that God just going to taught me about life lesson through this.
I got all best wishes from all my most beloved family, my beloved friends, and even from my colleague.
That's lovely.
And the most beautifull thing was happened on me is having Marsya..with him..as her father in April.

It's feel like Allah taught me to be happy yet still down to earth. Don't be arrogant, you still have a problem.
But don't be so sad and stay protracted in a missery because you need to be gratefull of all His grace, His rahman.

Then I think again..
I love April so much now..
There always lesson in every matter that happened.
Allah is the best planner.

Then I fell so gratefull.
Alhamdulillah Wa sukr lillah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

First Look of "Griya Bin Nawawi"

The second look of "Griya Bin Nawawi"