First Look of "Griya Bin Nawawi"

My First Boutique

I really started my work from zero, it was not as simple as people thought. Many trial and error I've been through on my start up . Beginning from opening small food court that's no plus balance. Then a small fashion bazaar, selling moslem wear and accessories equal with 10 million rupiah, those were capital loan, and only sold a few pieces. Thanks God it could be returned back because those were my aunty Fitri's stuff, except the accessories I bought from Jogja.
That was just few examples.

On May 2008 I started design interior for my first boutique. Of course with many helps from Tia and crew(shopping,rocking, and being my most loyal assistant), duo Wayan and Starmint (painting, decorating), and the most important were my mom and dad who really pity of my foolly  :D. There was one more person Mr. WMZ who give me five million rupiah for my fifty million rupiah project.

September '08 we started it. Unfortunately my young brother passed away this month 29 september/29 raamzan. But life must go on. We had to move on. The funny thing was I would take him my marketing for Jogja Area, because He started study there, I was really sure He would have many friends as if He was really popular enough in many places.
That's great for business.





first banner by Wayan (An nawawi advertising solution)
Location: 2nd floor Swalayan "Bin Nawawi" North ring road km3 Berjan Purworejo



first interior painting design by Starmint & Wayan
grey wallpaper, wall art painting,.




first boutique interior design by me & mom

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The second look of "Griya Bin Nawawi"