An Introducing


Me and my most beloved

السلام عليكم


I just know my father as a humble, hard worker person, generous father, wise husband, patient teacher, flexible politician, and smart organizational. He can associate with every people.
My mother, she is unwell educated yet successful entrepreneur, patient mother, smart wife. She is so diligent so her children are looked so slob in front of her. She has sense of art such as painting, crochet, gardening, and she has many vocabularies to describe annoying  things. May Allah gives them long and blessed living.





My name is Ashfa Khoirunnisa', may Allah makes me as good as my name. Ashfa mean clear/pure and Khoirunnisa' mean the best woman. I have many nick names. My friends usually call me "mba U"(mean sister U, taken from KhoirUn). My old friend knows me as Irun, some of them call me Nisa'. My beloved nieces and nephews call me "Te' U and Bu Dhe U" (Te is acronym from tante mean aunty). What a melodious voices! I love the way they call my name. I was born on 10th April at Magelang. I studied at Islamic education at one of private Islamic University. I am well educated, insha Allah. I am a merchant.



My first younger brother is Muhammad Khoirul Fata, may Allah placed him in the best jannah. Born on March 9th 1986 at Purworejo. He is really best boy I ever knew. Good behavior, good education, and has many friends who love him much. It's a secret he is my father's favorite. He has stunning aura of a popular person and amazing brain of religious scholar.




Salik Iqtafa is my youngest brother. Born on 23rd june 1998 at Purworejo. He was crazy about online game, undisciplined, lavish kid. But now he is different. All of us love him so much. He is our happiness, our hope, and be our ambition to bring him face the bright future. May Allah blessing him. Aameen.       



I made this blog before maried with Mr.Maulana Alwi.
 They are my everything. I don't know what will happened on me if I didn't met him and have my lill princess,





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

First Look of "Griya Bin Nawawi"

The second look of "Griya Bin Nawawi"